Monday, November 27, 2006

Blogger Beta makes me happy

Today is the first day of my new training plan -- on my way to half-ironman glory, starting with one swim early this morning. Now that I'm in full on workout mode again, I figured this would be a great time to start a TriFuel account and start logging my workouts. There appear to be some cool features here and it makes it easy for me to share my workouts.

In the midst of trying to find my "public" domain, I found out that the site automatically creates an RSS feed of your log when you enable sharing. While I found this quite cool, I was a little hesitant to launch into adding the feed to my blog, but I decided to give it a whirl. I'm not a super technical person -- setting up that list of races you see down the side of my blog took me at least a half hour with Blogger. With Blogger Beta, adding the beautiful feed of my workouts that you now see under my profile took -- drum roll please -- 2 minutes!

I love you blogger beta. You and I are going to have a great relationship. I can tell. If only everything was this easy.

2 comments:

Kira said...

Wow -- you've gone from saying you couldn't picture bloggin to maintaining two blogs and dressing them up with fancy tech. What are you going to not do next? :-)

Jessica said...

Hire porter to come up with a better blog name since he's been trashing on this one. I hope you read this porter :)