Saturday, September 23, 2006

Lincoln Tunnel look out -- Rocinante is coming!


So the girlfriend and I signed up for the MS Bike Tour on Oct. 15. We'll be doing the 60 mile ride, which looks like a pretty stellar route. The deciding factor for me was the chance to ride through the Lincoln Tunnel! Now that's pretty cool. I'm sure I'll be cruising through it faster on my bike than the last time I tried driving through it -- an experience that falls somewhere between getting stuck in Detroit for 2 days on my way back from Christmas with the family in 2004 and one epic 1.5 hr subway ride to work this winter.

Of course, the ride also gives me an opportunity to raise money for a great cause. The MS Society does some amazing work and you can help them continue doing that work by donating. Help me meet my pretty modest fundraising goal!

No comments: