Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sick time = planning time

I've been sick over the past few days. That means there is little to report in the training/ physical recreation arena, aside from a very miserable run on Sunday. It was pretty clear that something was seriously amiss since my heartrate was barely approaching 160 and I felt like I was going to keel over and die.

In between time spent supine on the bed and soaking stiff muscles in the tub, I did some playing with google's spreadsheet application. Pretty cool stuff! I went ahead and uploaded my shiny, new annual training plan. The original spreadsheet I snagged from Joe Friel's site. I had to update the dates and then do a little formatting magic in google, but now my beautiful plan is up and ready for action. Now I just have to follow it!

Heather, over at Funnymoods, has drawn my attention to another logging tool at TriFuel. I'll start entering individual sessions in it once I actually starting swimming, biking or running again!

No comments: