Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Counting on daylight's saving

Since my last post I have failed twice to answer the call of the alarm clock. Apparently public embarrassment is not sufficiently motivating. Each morning the alarm goes off I lie in bed thinking, "what am I going to do at the pool anyway?" So this morning, I'm prowling the web for swim workouts.

I get way too bored in the pool these days so I'm hoping to spice it up by having a series of workouts and also adding in some non freestyle. Butterfly work would probably only do me good!

Swimming World has a searchable database of workouts, so I might start there. The 30-min "Stay fit" and 60 min "Remember swimming is fun" workouts sound like they should be right up my alley. If that fails, perhaps I'll turn to about.com. If all goes as planned, soon I'll be reporting that I ran 3 times this week, lifted twice and yes, even got up to go swimming a few times.

No comments: